citroen xsara central locking

i ve checked the wires on door gater and 2 wires are cut.what can i do ,means cheepest way to getit sorted

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

If you really need to ask your only real option is to entrust the repair to an auto electrician or garage, you have already done the difficult bit!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Thanks mate. is it expensive ?what you think?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

‚úĖ

Without being to blunt...
This is what I meant by my "If you have to ask..." comment, if the OP has a soldering iron he would (surely) already know the answer to his original question, if he has a soldering iron but doesn't know the answer to his question why does he have a soldering iron!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

i will borrow one tonight and i will try and solder it.hope is gonna be ok,never done this b4
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

hi mate,i did soldered both wires and central locking started working but as i open door alarm sets of,it looks like key is not disactivating alarm (i think so).any ideas ?thans
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Site Timeline