Citroen Xsara Head Unit

Hello everyone I have a 200 citroen sx 2.0 hdi It comes with steering wheel audio controls and a clarion ?? headunit factory fitted. I wish to change this to a headunit that is either a single slot cd
player/and/or cd changer headunit that WILL WORK with the existing steering control? Can anyone advise or will a Clarion PU 2294 unit do the job? Regards Paul
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Check
http://www.autoleads.co.uk/products.html
The do adapter leads which will let you use the steering wheel controls on your Xsara for a variety of head-unit manufacturers.
I believe Halfords are stockists. Alternatively, call Autoleads direct (probably a good idea to confirm compatibility anyway)
or these people sell them - this is the page for Citroen leads http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/index.php+cPath+48_208_243 I think they are quite reasonable compared to Halfords.
Matt.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Just to tell everyone that the clarion CD Headunit PU 2294 is what you need! It works perfectly!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ