Citroen ZX 1994 L reg lock sets

Hi everyone, my ZX has a fault with the drivers side lock - the key doesn`t go into the lock, but the door can be unlocked from the inside. This involves lots of
messing about to get into the car - get in the passenger side and move over, which can get quite annoying :-)
I`m looking for a decent place to get a full set of locks so I can still have a single key for the car - I`d need 2 door locks, the ignition barrel, boot lock and locking petrol cap as a complete set with a single key. Anyone got any suggestions for a good place to track them down for a reasonable price?
Thanks for your help.
--
What am I selling on ebay right now?
http://tinyurl.com/38yjc

My 1997 (P reg) ZX has a similar problem, thanks to a child jamming a 'foreign body' into the driver's lock, and someone trying to force the lock of the rear door. I had intended to ask around in local repair shops when I feel wealthy enough, so I too would like any better suggestions.
You can get 'universal' remote-locking kits, which would also overcome the jammed key-hole problem, and might be cheaper than replacing most or all of the lock barrels. There's one in the Maplin catalogue for GBP50 that works with an existing 'central locking' system. If your car doesn't have central locking, you can get kits for that too.
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

I`ve not got central locking, so I`d have to get that fitted as well. Anyone got any suggestions for a decent, decently priced kit?
Thanks!
--
What am I selling on ebay right now?
http://tinyurl.com/38yjc
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

www.aacit.net/aacregs ?
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Seasons Wishes for You at

Hadn't occurred to me! Next time I take my digital camera out, OK? :))
--
-- Whiskers

I'm counting on you.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
I drank of the purifying Nirang, the sterile urine of the spotless white bull of

Not a good strategy; I don't!
--
-- Whiskers