Citroen ZX moaning sound?

Hi,
I've had a K-reg Citroen ZX Hatchback for a while now, and no major problems. However, I've noticed whenever I start to go fast-ish... i.e around 50 - 60mph, the car makes a "moaning" sound, which seems to be coming
from the direct centre of the bonnet.
I took it to the garage, and they said they couldn't find a fault with it, but they didn't drive it very fast, thus didn't hear anything.
Anybody know what the problem might be? I know I'm being extremely vague here, but I'm just going off the little information I have... I think it'd be a tad dangerous to open the bonnett whilst going 50-60mph :o)
Cheers, Dan.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Dan ( snipped-for-privacy@x.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

What engine?
If it's a TD, the airflow to the intercooler goes through the bonnet soundproofing, which may be loose or damaged.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Adrian wrote:

1.4i Petrol