CitroŽn Synergie

Hi Newbie here ;-),
Just bought a Synergie 1.9 TD 1999 "T" Reg any major fault I should know about ? extremely happy with it at the moment, I'm disabled and I am finding
it easier to get in and out and drive than my Volvo 194 16 valve est., also better on fuel ! hope to see some good messages. All the best for now. Roy