clicking noise's

just recently done a 600+ mile round trip in my ZX 1.9D (L REG) and have noticed a constant clicking noise coming from within the fusebox area under the steering wheel...

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

It`s a bomb...step away from the vehicle...

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

My wife's ZX used to do something similar on an intermittent basis (ie never in the garage, but fairly regularly at all other times!). The clicking would start off quickly and gradually slow down and stop.
I always put it down to a faulty relay, but nothing ever seemed to stop working.
The car carried on for several years after we got rid of it, until totalled on the M1 by my business partner's daughter (in a fairly mild way, the bonnet and front end got bent, but it was N reg and not worth fixing).
Regards,
--
Neil Pugh

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

have
The same for me I've checked as much as I can and everything seems in working order.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ