Connection ipod to C2 radio prob

Hi Just brought a little box which connects my ipod to the back of my C2 radio where you would plug the cd changer (if i had one). Went to Citroen to get them to release the radio from the dash board.

They said that they would have to put the radio on a diagnostics machine after I fitted this box, and it would cost me £43 half hr labour?

Does anyone one why it needs to be connected to this machine after I have installed my ipod.

Cheers

Paul

Reply to
Paul

I assume yours is a facelift model then the aux socket had to be programmed in the radio via the diagnostic machine hth

Reply to
Tim-mz500r