cx 2500 G.T.I. de 1983. Type MANGA

Salut

Je recherche des soupapes d'échapement pour une cx 2500 GTI 1983 type "manga ou mana ?"

Des pistes ?

S.D.

Reply to
SD

SD ( snipped-for-privacy@reply.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

MA NG and MA NA are the chassis number series identifiers - you really want to quote the engine series identifier from the engine plate - it'll be M25/6xx

However, I'd think that all the (petrol non-turbo) 2.5ie exhaust valves are the same, possibly even the same as the 2400. Are they not available from dealers any more?

Try ringing round some of the dealers in your area that have been in business for years - I got a complete set of valves, rockers and cams for an Ami Super that way, and the dealers were so glad to get rid of them that I got 'em all for big discounts!

Reply to
Adrian