DAB Radio for C4

Is anyone using a DAB radio in a C4 yet? As the standard unit seems to control all sorts of sub systems I wonder if this is possible. Citroen don't seem to offer one and I'm sceptical about some of the third party
'interfaces' available. Does anyone have experience of these and if so, how successful are they?