[de] forum fuer Citroen

Take a look at this great new forum
http://www.citforum.de/board /

--
Johan; bqbq etc
Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: inspired me

I have received some messages on my e-mail adres, this posting is to reply on those. No, this was not intended as Spam. It is on-topic and had no commercial intentions. Silly me, when I see something of interest for Citroen owners I make a posting so that other people can take a look. You can blame me for posting also in a German newsgroup. But from my point of view it is highly on-topic in Gemany. Someone that only speaks English could not do anything with the link.
--
Johan; bqbq etc
Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: inspired me

I am a highly sensitive person. That's why I drive a Citroen, it takes the bumbs out of the road ;-)
BTW, Great sig Whiskers!
--
Johan; bqbq etc
Certifiable me; Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply
‚úĖ
In alt.autos.citroen on Sunday 06 Jul 2003 9:47 pm, 2Rowdy
snip

heheh ;))
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?