[de] forum fuer Citroen

Take a look at this great new forum

2Rowdy

Message i.d.: news:be4rid$q7j$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.tilbu.nb.home.nl, by author 2Rowdy inspired me

I have received some messages on my e-mail adres, this posting is to reply on those. No, this was not intended as Spam. It is on-topic and had no commercial intentions. Silly me, when I see something of interest for Citroen owners I make a posting so that other people can take a look. You can blame me for posting also in a German newsgroup. But from my point of view it is highly on-topic in Gemany. Someone that only speaks English could not do anything with the link.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Message i.d.: news: snipped-for-privacy@ID-107770.user.dfncis.de, by author Whiskers inspired me

I am a highly sensitive person. That's why I drive a Citroen, it takes the bumbs out of the road ;-)

BTW, Great sig Whiskers!

Reply to
2Rowdy

snip