Diesel Starting Problem 2

Hi
I have come to the conclusion that perhaps the glow plugs are ok and the relay is ok, it clicks on and off after about 10 seconds.
Once the car has started if I turn it off straight and try and start again,
it will. I am guessing that it is an air leak? Is there a hand primer pump on peugeot 1.9 turbo diesel engines? Or is there a common seal that needs replacing after a while?
Thanks all
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

this before starting for the first time, if soft pump up hard and start. If it is better, then you do have a leak somewhere. If it is the same, then you have a glow plug relay fault. Just because you can hear it clicking, doesn't mean that it is passing power.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Rich wrote:

haven't said so. Have you measured the voltage on the glow plugs and have you checked each plug to be sure it is working?
--
Malc

"Bother!" said Pooh, and hid Piglet's corpse
‚úĖ

Exactly, you should be getting about 10 or 11 volts on the terminal on each glow plug, depending on the state of the battery. If it is much lower than this, then suspect the relay contacts, or a wiring connection fault. If you find that the relay is getting hot, or any part of that section of the wiring loom, then you have a high resistance issue.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ