Directly Connecting MP3 player to C5 stereo

Hi,
Could anyone advise me as to how one can connect an MP3 player up to a citroen C5 stereo?
A friend of mine managed to find and adapter for his ford KA stereo
that provided a line-in through the CD autochanger input. Does such a thing exist for the C5 stereo?
I have used FM transmitters in the past to connect up MP3 players to the stereo and while they are OK, I'd prefer a direct connection!
Cheers squelch41
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I'd prefer a direct connection!

maybe double stereo mini-jack cable?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Sorry, I havent been clear...
There is no aux input so no where to plug in a mini-jack.
I was wondering if there is an adpater to change the cd-changer input into a jack socket to connect the MP3 player.
squelch41
samedi wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

try on ebay....
or look to the rear panel of your radio, sometimes there is a connector (hidden)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
some months past--on this ng someone posted a thread about this question about c5/mp3--this person discovered that citroen dealers either did nt know or didnt want to know how this could be done--he was quietly advised that peugot had al ittle kit of plugs/connectors/etc which had to be attached at the rear of the radio--on a terminal block--ending up with a 3mm socket with which to connect the mp3 player--try peugot spares--.neil<> >

Add pictures here
‚úĖ