Disks

Hi all,
For the mechanics out there - how long would you expect a set of disks to last on a 2000 Saxo VTR? I'm trying to identify if a car has been clocked, its currently showing 40k
miles and looks like its had new disks recently.
Oh - and its also showing some fading of the markings on the indicator stork, other saxo/Citroen owners see the same at 40k?
Thanks in advance.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Just under 40k seems about right for a pair of front discs.
For your homework.
Write out DISCS 100 times,
Regards. Slim.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

40k
Don't forget that there can be other reasons for changing discs, letting the pads wear out too far for instance. Also it might depend on how pedantic the last MOT inspector was. I have known discs to last 70 - 80k, but some of the early 306 models got through discs every 20k.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

also depends if previous owner delivered pizza's in the car lots of stop starts
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

and a smell of pizza...... oooooooo
rob