door & footspace lights on C5

Hi all,

I just added the missing doorlights to my C5 Berline Difference 2(2004) (normally only available on executive models ). The cables to do so turned out to be prefitted in the doors, so it was just snapping in the connector and it worked. I wanted to do the same with the footspace lights, for which the cables also seem to be prefitted (in the A Style). I plugged in the lamps, but these don't work. Question: why not ?

citroenc5driver

Reply to
CitroenC5Driver