door locking

I have a problem with the rear drivers side door not locking when I click on my key fob. All the other doors and the boot are locked. Any suggestions?

Reply to
David Ross

suggestions?

coudl be one of many things. could be the locking mech not working right

bit of oil/wd40 and a few workings might sort that out

or it could be electrical.... a wire off somewhere ... or worse a break in the wire somewhere else.......

try oiling the lock itself.... thats a start...

My boot on the xantia is a bit awkward soetimes.. sometimes it'll lock otehr times it wont.....

Also try locking it manually.. then trying to open it using the remote.......you may be abel to hear something happening. if not it could be electrical...

good luck.. it wont be a major job ui'm sure

Rob

Reply to
Rob Beech