electric car (again)

is there still some electric saxo's or 106's for SALE out there?

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Tina Andersen ( snipped-for-privacy@galnet.dk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Did you actually read any of the replies to this thread last time you started it, only a few days before Xmas?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
yes and i got a lot of answers... but not where i might be able to get hold of one
gurgled happily, sounding much like they

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Tina Andersen wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding muchlike they

What you mean is, "I didn't get the answer I wanted". Asking again won't change the answers you get, it will change the type of replies you get though...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ