Elit diagnostic

I have just got a Citroen ELIT fault reader and have CD upgrade 20.1 installed, the ELIT is now obsolete and no longer supported. Does anyone know if the 20.1 CD was the last or is there more recent versions in
existence. I have the necessary CDT drive and cables required to upgrade if it was possible.
Thanks in advance.
George.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ