Engine dies after few minutes

Hi,

I have a problem with my Nissan Micra '95. Engine works perfectly (no stalls, powe cut-offs), until warmed. After it has reached optimal temperature (5-10 min.dashboard indicator) it suddenly goes down and I cannot start it again until chilled! I'm sure that it's not overheated and all the rest of equipment works fine (lights, radio, etc. no warnings on dashboard). Have changed ignition cables just in case, but it did'n help. Please help me out there, I got stuck in Sweden and don't know anyone here!!!

Regards

/Krystian

Reply to
Krystian Lelek

Try alt.autos.nissan if nobody comes up with a helpful suggestion.

Androo

Reply to
androo

androo ( snipped-for-privacy@bradford.gov.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I've got a helpful suggestion...

Scrap it. Make the world a better place.

Reply to
Adrian

LMAO ....

Reply to
Seany

Reply to
Rob Beech

Well, the Citroën group might not be the right place. But on swnet.fordon.bilar they should be able to help you, at least with towing the heap to the scrapyard. ;-)

Reply to
Dan

"Dan" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

HAHAHHA

Reply to
Roger

According to a troubleshooting guide this condition could be caused by:

Air intake system/vacuum system leaks Idle air valve Heated oxygen sensor Engine temperature sensor Throttle position sensor Mass airflow (MAF) sensor Injectors Fuel pressure/fuel quantity/fuel pressure regulator ECM - connections/cables ECM

Klas

Reply to
Klas Törnquist

It might be an electoronic box that is broken, it is likely that it is expensive, visit a autoshop so that they can troubleshoot.

Reply to
dennis_lundqvist

ECM? Electronic Counter Measures????? This is a Nissan Micra, not a Saab Viggen :-)

Icedog.

Reply to
icedog