Engine dies after few minutes

Hi,
I have a problem with my Nissan Micra '95. Engine works perfectly (no stalls, powe cut-offs), until warmed. After it has reached optimal temperature (5-10 min.dashboard indicator) it suddenly goes down and I
cannot start it again until chilled! I'm sure that it's not overheated and all the rest of equipment works fine (lights, radio, etc. no warnings on dashboard). Have changed ignition cables just in case, but it did'n help. Please help me out there, I got stuck in Sweden and don't know anyone here!!!
Regards
/Krystian
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Try alt.autos.nissan if nobody comes up with a helpful suggestion.
Androo
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
androo ( snipped-for-privacy@bradford.gov.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I've got a helpful suggestion...
Scrap it. Make the world a better place.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily,

LMAO ....
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily,

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Wed, 25 May 2005 16:32:25 +0200, "Krystian Lelek"

Well, the CitroŽn group might not be the right place. But on swnet.fordon.bilar they should be able to help you, at least with towing the heap to the scrapyard. ;-)
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no
CitroŽn C4 1.6i Coupť -05

and
HAHAHHA
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Dan wrote:

According to a troubleshooting guide this condition could be caused by:
Air intake system/vacuum system leaks Idle air valve Heated oxygen sensor Engine temperature sensor Throttle position sensor Mass airflow (MAF) sensor Injectors Fuel pressure/fuel quantity/fuel pressure regulator ECM - connections/cables ECM
Klas
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

ECM? Electronic Counter Measures????? This is a Nissan Micra, not a Saab Viggen :-)
Icedog.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
It might be an electoronic box that is broken, it is likely that it is expensive, visit a autoshop so that they can troubleshoot.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ