Engine stalling - WWW.C4.SK - video

I have problems with stalling (idling) of engine on Citroen XSARA 1.4i Break. I made a webpage http://www.c4.sk , there are some videos about my engine
problems. Where is problem?
‚úĖ
Xsara and C4 via CarKB.com wrote:

Sounds like a timing problem to me. Does it have vacuum ignition advance? Then the vac hose might be loose or leaking. 2nd Guess: its running on 3 cylinders, no spark at one sparkplug.
Just my 2cents.
Timo
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I was a new car. It was every month during first one year in citroen authorized service (I was at 4 different services). But they didn't find source of engine problems. It was very dangerous to drive on this car, because engine problems appeared roundly and I trembled for my safety.
‚úĖ