Faulty radio remotecontrol

Hi. I have got a problem with my radio remote. It has stopped working. No fuses burnt, no broken wires or such. The remote is completely "dead"

- both radio and CD player. Regards Peter Grove

Reply to
grove3

Which model of Citroën? Which make and model of audio system?

My first thought with any 'remote control' not working, is always the battery inside it.

Reply to
Whiskers