Faulty radio remotecontrol

Hi. I have got a problem with my radio remote. It has stopped working. No fuses burnt, no broken wires or such. The remote is completely "dead"
- both radio and CD player. Regards Peter Grove
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Which model of Citro√ęn? Which make and model of audio system?
My first thought with any 'remote control' not working, is always the battery inside it.
--
-- Whiskers