Found on a parking spot back in 1996

Here's what my latest car looked like when it was found back in 1996.
http://cx.zapto.org/albums/1991-TGI/cx1.jpg
Still hasn't had licence plates on since that time, but parked inside and
being a 1991 model with no rust and only 60000 miles on the meter, it will soon be a great car again.
--

Steinar

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

An extreme small picture.

That must be a big job. When do you think it is presentable?
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Rondom sigs should be banned from Usenet
2Rowdy wrote:

This is what it looks like today. Presentable during summer, I would think.
http://cx.zapto.org/albums/1991-TGI/cx6.jpg
--

Steinar

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

A big difference. Well done! Did you get it to drive?
--
Johan; Certifiable me
Reply to Hotm ail

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
... what model is it?
inspired me,

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
drd wrote:

--

Steinar

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
That model is new to me but then I am new to Citroens ... except a brief flirtation with a 2CV when I was at College but ...
Since having our two nippers I have become fan of big estate cars - and I reckon yours must be the biggest ever!?
respect!
all the best
Steve

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
drd ( snipped-for-privacy@CITYZOO.COM) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Ah, on that level, it's a CX estate... Yep, they're damn sizable.
The 5-seater's called the Safari - because you can fit a reasonable size herd of heffalumps in the back.
The 8-seater's called the Familiale - because there's space to breed a family in the back...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

;-)
CAS