FREE CX in Sydney

Have a 1976 series 1 CX2200 Super in Sydney with expired rego. Has been in family since new. Apart from a flat battery this car goes well: spheres all
OK, engine, gearbox & clutch all OK with exception of minor coolant leak from radiator, also re-upolstered. Has recently had all 4 brake discs and caliper piston seals replaced. Lovely car to drive if you dont mind the lack of power steering. House renovations and family mean that I dont have the time to re-register. If anyone is interested in this car please reply ASAP as coucil is threatening to scrap the car. I dont want any money - would just like to know that all my time & money is not going to end up being scrapped. Anyone?? Regards Max
Add pictures here
‚úĖ