Goodbye to a great car

Page 3 of 3
William Bagwell wrote:

Oh! It makes for a clean weld, right?

Everything seems to have gone to Insto-Replaceo "Rhino"-esque tanks.
--
ah fait loucher un bon oeil

Yes, no slag to chip.

Hmm, using argon to purge a propane tank.
--
William

William Bagwell wrote:

Hey Billy Bagwell (sorry, it reminds me of a Hobbit), how is it you are familiar with metal working? I just always pictured you as a guy with a pocket protecter and a lap-top under your arm.
--
dvus

William Bagwell wrote:

Yes!
I'll stick to brick.
--
ah fait loucher un bon oeil

ah wrote:

Just don't breathe the vapo(u)rs or it will cut yours short ... and the rest of the living cells in your body, too. A little bit, taken as an organic element in food is very good for you. Breathing fumes containing the stuff is very much otherwise.

There's one sure way to find out ...
CL wrote:

Ah!
I long for the olden days when metals were metals, and gasses were gasses.
--
ah fait loucher un bon oeil

Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding

That excludes the time needed to fix it. I was told that if it were an insurance repair (insurance pays the bill) it would cost well over Eur 4000. The car was valued at Eur1500, that's 1350 cash and Eur150 for the wreck.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net Citroen Newsgroup
2Rowdy wrote:

Those pavers (concrete 'bricks') in the parking lot . . . is that singular, or are most parking lots like that your way?
btw, sorry about the loss of the kar; it certainly was a looker.
--
ah fait loucher un bon oeil

Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Quite normal out here. It avoids skaters. It was a parking lot near a cemetery.

Thanks.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net Citroen Newsgroup
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

<innocently> Is parking at 90deg to the marked spots normal, too?
Adrian wrote:

It may more fully explain the condition of that one side of the car ...
CL
CL wrote:

Which may explain the absence of other cars..
--
ah fait loucher un bon oeil

Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

Haven't seen anybody out there, alive that is, that objected.