GS Voltage Regulator

Hi People
Has anyone got a spare Voltage Regulator for a 1979 GS 1.2 ??
Thanks!
D.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Fabio from Italy.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
saying:

It'd be the same as a 2cv one, so shouldn't be difficult to source. Dyane ones are different, though.
Is yours *really* dead, or are the points just stuck/manky? Might be worth just opening it up and giving it a clean up inside. It can be adjusted, too.
Also, you're sure it's the VR not the alternator or battery at fault?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Hi Adrian,
One of the 3 resistors?? underneath the unit has collapsed, its been held together with some insulation tape, but since I'm the owner now and have been investigating I think i've disturbed it enough to actually break. :(
Adrian wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
@(none) (""damian\"@(none)") gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :