Hand controls for a 2CV?

A friend just bought a sweet 2CV of 70's vintage and was wondering if there were haand controls availible for this model. If anyone could send me a link, or forward info regarding such a device, it would be most appreciated.
Thank you in advance. JD Jones
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I very much doubt there's anything off-the-shelf, but it shouldn't be difficult to molish something. His exact requirements would be the key, of course.
Send me an email - I know somebody who could offer some pointers, probably detailed suggestions and maybe even photos of his own setup(s). My email address works.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ