hastle with C2

i bought a C2 from spec, i was one of the first twenty people in the country to take delivery and have lived to regret it, shoddy paintwork ment a full respray on the front,
front break caliper collapsed while driving at speed and braking causing car to vear across road, back breaks ovaled needed replacing, front wheel bearing knackered half way through france on holiday ruining it , battery terminals were never tightened from factory leaving the car powerless in the middle of the night with my wife and daughter unable to even put the hazard warning lights on, and citroen stated that some new cars do have teething problems, but didnt offer any recompence for the problems i will never buy a citroen again.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Sounds like you got a duff one. Don't write all citroens off because of it. I've had quite a few over the years with little or no problems, mostly high milers with me adding 100K plus to many of them. Dealers are like eggs....some good, some bad.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Malc

"Note to self: Before embarking on career of crime, have
‚úĖ