Heater Blower Xantia HDi

The heater blower on my Citroen Xantia HDi (year 2000, with aircon) has decided to stay at full blast since this morning, I would guess the controller board has failed (based on previous experience with a Peugeot
605svti). Any tips ?
Is the job easy and more importantly where's the cheapest place for a replacement ? (I'm in Leeds, West Yorkshire)
At least it failed on full rather than off unlike my Peugeot !
--
Brian Kelly
http://kellybk.com