Help needed looking for a choke cable.

Dear alt.autos.citroen readers, Can anyone help me in my quest for a new (or good second hand) choke cable for my wife's AX. The part number is 96019706 and it is a 1991 (H-reg) AX Jazz. I have tried official Citroen dealerships to no avail. I have also tried Citroen UK who suggested the Citroen Car Club (UK) which I have phoned and they are going to email their members with a request (very nice chaps at Citroen Car Club). If anyone can help me with this quest I would be very very happy. Thanks in anticipatience Craig

Reply to
Craig Armstrong