Help Please

I need to change the fuse box on my Berlingo, I can get one from a breakers, but the auto elect who is fitting it says I need to contact citroen for some
codings, I rang my local dealer who wasnt helpful and said it would have to be fitted by them. What are these codings? Can anyone help me please Thanks
‚úĖ
i have found a good site . vgood you will get it cheep. breakerlink.com i have used them b4
Add pictures here
‚úĖ