Help with C2 cd changer

I wondered if anyone knows what CD changer will work with the standard clarion cd player in the Citroen C2, I've been looking at a few clarion changers but don't want to shell the money out if its not going to work.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tony
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

First of all, get the model number for the radio/CD unit.Then do a Google search for that number AND cd multichanger.
You will probably find that you will need an interface box to go between the two if its anything like my 01 Xsara. Otherwise ask the nice people at Citroen, they will be very happy to relieve you of your hard earned.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

From what I've read on a C2 forum, only the in-dash changer sold at the dealership will work. It has a slightly different model number to the changer that you can get anywhere. You will need the dealership to reset something too, because the CD player won't find it otherwise.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Thanks for the reply's
I've also been looking at a few sites and it seems that although the stereo is a clarion it only accepts the official cd changer which is Blaupunkt??????
I think only other option is to stick my JVC MP3 player in cause i'm not shelling out for the official changer then paying my local dealer to reprogramme the head unit.
"monkey_with_a_chainsaw"
message

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

stereo
If you are changing the head unit from standard, you need a special wiring adaptor (available from dealer - around £3) or the locks/alarm (if you have one) will play up because it will think you are listening to the radio with the engine off and unlock the doors when you have armed the alarm. The power/remote/lights wires are not in the order that all other cars are, but that gets corrected with wiring adapter too.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I think thats the way i'm going at the moment, this 'adaptor' would it also power down the head unit when the ignition is switched off cause ive tried my JVC stereo in the car today (before I read your response) and it doesnt turn off when you turn ignition off. I thought I was going crazy when I returned to the car and found out the locks didnt work and the key seemed to be turning the stereo on.
"monkey_with_a_chainsaw"
message

have
with