HELP: XANTIA heater plug relay

I have got a 98/S XANTIA 1.9TD,and theres no power getting to the heater plugs.I have checked the the relay,and theres power there on one of the high current wires,but with the ignition on,theres no power coming out on
the wire to the plugs.I have checked all the fuses.And have tried another heater control relay,and the same,so it must be to do with the power on the small wires on the plug to it.I ave read the Haynes,and it says its controlled by the ECU.But in the wiring diagram,it looks like its wired with a POST heat relay,and a temperature sensor,so im confused, Can anybody HELP PLEASE