High Octane

We've talked about high octane fuel in here before, and so, although this may be considered off-topic by some, there is a precedent!
My C5 2.0 HPi Exclusive has always run better on Shell Optimax than ordinary
unleaded, but yesterday I filled up with BP Ultimate. The performance is _much_ better! Don't know what the octane rating is, but I'd recommend it to any HPi drivers out there.
Steve
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Steve (antispamsteve@=No-Spam=.org) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Feel free! My Acad runs like a bag of shite on 95 Undeaded - it pinks, runs on, and generally misbehaves - so I'm always open to suggestions.

Ta, I'll check it out - the van's empty at the mo, and our local Shell are a bunch of thieving gits.
All we need to do know is persuade the local BP to turn the £60 "security cutoff" limit on the pumps off, so I can actually fill the XM in one go. <To be fair - they might have done - I've been avoiding them>
All I want is a good local petrol station...

97 according to their website.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ