How do you like this car?

http://www.kemperzone.de/bilder.html

Citroen - Made in Trance
‚úĖ

Putting BMW interior in a Xantia is definitely blashpemy :) Cool idea, though.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Blasphemy, even.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

To be honest: The convertible goat car was a BMW, and the citroen interieur was not visible when I started the job. OTOH I think that the BMW E30 has a good user interface and very good sport seats. It has more space to store small things and the steering wheel feels firmer than the Xantia wheel. If I would do the conversion in real life, I would leave the Xantia dashboard in place, because this would be one problem less to solve.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< haute in die Tasten:

It looks great.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Newsgroups Are used to spread virusses.