How do you like this car?

Putting BMW interior in a Xantia is definitely blashpemy :) Cool idea, though.

Reply to
mch42

Blasphemy, even.

Reply to
mch42

"mch42" haute in die Tasten:

To be honest: The convertible goat car was a BMW, and the citroen interieur was not visible when I started the job. OTOH I think that the BMW E30 has a good user interface and very good sport seats. It has more space to store small things and the steering wheel feels firmer than the Xantia wheel. If I would do the conversion in real life, I would leave the Xantia dashboard in place, because this would be one problem less to solve.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

Message i.d.:, by author Frank Kemper aka inspired me,

It looks great.

Reply to
2Rowdy