http://www.dashmat.co.uk/

Could anyone share his/her experience with this product (windscreen reflection minimizer)? Thanks.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
no ... but there is a free fix for Picassos under warranty. part number.(8211J5).Protecteur. Anti-glare cover. Citroen technical bulletin 8/23 the parts they will require to order are : 9980 a8 which is a degreaser and 8211j5 which is the plastic moulding which is attached to the dash with double sided tape.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
In alt.autos.citroen on Wednesday 30 Jul 2003 10:14 pm, Toyota Lass

That site seems to be working now (it wasn't yesterday, at least not for me). I notice they also offer un-shaped rolls of the material, which can be cut to shape for other cars. Unfortunately 'out of stock' at the moment :(( My ZX could probably benefit from this stuff.
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net