If you own or have owned an XM.....

...I just found this site dedicated to them.
Just thought id pass it on as I posted a message there about my diesel problem, and got a very very extensive reply quite quickly.
http://club-xm.com/forum/index.php
Anyone know anymore?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

It's being run by one of the members of the XM-L mailing list on Yahoo groups. There's currently a bit of discussion going on about the software used for the forum. Personally I think web forums are the work of the devil unless they allow NNTP access.

‚úĖ