ignition failure BX19TRI

Our BX suddenly stopped to produce sparks.
I have changed the coil/computer-combination, but still no spark when attaching a sparkplug directly on a cable from the coil.
By testing the coil itself, I have found it will produce a spark. Does anyone have a chart on the ignition system on this model? Or a tip on where to search next?
Ciao, Lars A Oslo, Norway