Incredible 1948 Peugeot 202 French collector car for sale

Selling incredible 1948 Peugeot 202 collector car, perfect condition, all original.
For pictures, information, and contact go to: http://www.contactez.net/peugeot.html
Southern Belle ProvenÁal Gift Store: http://gift.contactez.net Antiques, vintage, perfumed candles, luxury items, French imports, and much more...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: inspired me,

A PUG in a Citroen newsgroup? This appears to be off-topic. But it looks great.
--
Johan; Certifiable me
Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:

You have been forgiven :-) Someone who has grown up in a DS must be a good person and I hope you did not hammer to much on those Cits your father was working on when you were a child. The PUG looks great and I do hope you will find her a good home.
--
Johan; Certifiable me
Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Some links I found, Enjoy. http://homepages.tesco.net/~Christian.Newman/Movie.htm http://homepages.tesco.net/~Christian.Newman/citroenfun.htm http://windhorst.org/traction/movies.htm

Always welcome. -- Johan; Certifiable me. Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply Ik vrees ANS (news:alt.nl.schandpaal)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
NOW THAT IS COOL!
http://homepages.tesco.net/~Christian.Newman/Movie.htm http://homepages.tesco.net/~Christian.Newman/citroenfun.htm http://windhorst.org/traction/movies.htm