Incredible 1948 Peugeot 202 French collector car for sale

Selling incredible 1948 Peugeot 202 collector car, perfect condition, all original.

For pictures, information, and contact go to:

Southern Belle Provençal Gift Store:
vintage, perfumed candles, luxury items, French imports, and muchmore...

Reply to
International Connections

Message i.d.: news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, by author International Connections aka inspired me,

A PUG in a Citroen newsgroup? This appears to be off-topic. But it looks great.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Yeah! I know.

But if it helps I can tell you that I grew up in Citroëns. From 1963 to 1978 my father had at least 7 DS. He also worked for a Citroën body shop? I used to play in the customers' cars as a kid :O)

So I hope you guys (Citroen newsgroup) have no hard feelings for the

1948 Peugeot 202.

They are all cool cars!

Reply to
International Connections

Message i.d.: news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, by author International Connections aka inspired me,>

You have been forgiven :-) Someone who has grown up in a DS must be a good person and I hope you did not hammer to much on those Cits your father was working on when you were a child. The PUG looks great and I do hope you will find her a good home.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Thanks for the understanding... I actually have been "in" almost all Citroëns made until 1978: 2cv, Ami 6, Ami 8, DS, GS, SM, and even Tractions...

The DS is part of the French culture and was way ahead of its time when introduced. As the Citroën 2 CV, Volkswagen Beetle and Jaguar E Type (XKE), the DS left its mark in the car industry history. The Citroen DS was very advanced for its days, it offered hydropneumatic suspension with height control, disc brakes and semi-automatic transmission. Working on the last spark plug was a pain though... But I do not need to tell you this, you all know more about Citroëns than me; no doubt.

We use to buy mostly Citroen ID/DS 19 and DS 21. I remember going to vacation laying and sleeping on the back shelf under the rear windshield looking at the stars (during that time the highway safety organizations were not concerned by the seat belt). Sadly, in 1978, my father had a fatal accident at the wheel of his DS driving to Rodez France. Like it or not, cars play a big part in our lives!

Hey! I have a question for you all. I have noticed a lot of movies use the DS in their pictures. Would anybody have a list of movies using Citroëns (more particularly DS)?

I know Super Mario Brothers is using a DS in one of the scene. They often modify them for the pictures. If it is not in context, that's okay; just wondering.

Drive safely great group!

Reply to
International Connections

"International Connections" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Some links I found, Enjoy.

Always welcome.

-- Johan; Certifiable me. Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply Ik vrees ANS (news:alt.nl.schandpaal)

Reply to
2Rowdy

NOW THAT IS COOL!

THANKS!