Info ?

I have just puchased a Citroen Xantia 2.1 TD Exclusive a (1998) that has a strange electrical fault on turning the ignition Key the engine starts crancking before i get to the start posistion. How ever this has
only happend after replacing a blown fuse the fuse is (F2) can enyone tell me what else is running on this fuse as the Dealership cant give me any help would like list of fuses and what they control if possible as the Hanes manual dos'nt give this Info
from Minty
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk writes

F2 coded anti theft keypad,lights on warning,speed sensor,Pretensioner,Diagnostic socket, and fan control , according to my owners handbook :)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ