install free speak kit in C4

Hi everyone,
has anybody experience with installing a free speak kit in a C4? How can I hide the three cables (+, -, mute) without drilling my cockpit?
The last time I installed some electrics in a car was 10 years ago in a VW Polo and the C4 cockpit seems to me like a monolitic block without any screw to take something off.
Thanx in advance

Add pictures here
‚úĖ