Just bought a C2... first impressions

Bought a C2 HDI SX today. Very comfortable and refined.
The engine is barely audible, even at high speed! The acceleration is OK, but nothing to write home about. In the city it's quite sprightly, which is
where I will be using it. It's true that the ride is quite harsh, but the car seems so solid and well screwed together.
The best thing is the CD player - the sound quality is amazing and the bass just blows you away! No need for a sub-woofer in the boot!
And I just love the boot which opens in two sections. And the rear sliding/folding seats seem to be a practical idea, although I doubt I'll be using them.
One snag is that the electric window switches are too far away and you have to bend right down to reach them, taking your eyes off the road, which isn't good.
Does anyone else have any views on this small car?
Andrew
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Congrats!
I thought you bought a car, not a CD player :-)

Looks practical. Being small means you must be Smart, Euh, C2.

Could be intended. No need to open windows while driving.

Be proud, You are the first. Great!
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Hasn't the SX got aircon? Why open the windows when driving then?
I haven't driven a C2, but have driven the C3 HDI 16v, they both share a good chassis, but the C3 is a bit more upright, whereas the C2 driving position is much closer to a "large car", in fact sitting it in the dealership, not too far short of the C5 for its driving position.
Remember to give the HDI a good stretch of the legs a bit every so often, you will need to increase the revs as you run in the engine.
Ben
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Hi, yes the C2 SX has got aircon!!
Do you mean to say I should never have the need to open the windows whilst the car is in motion? What about to say hi to people, to shout abuse, or to throw out a cigarette end, orange peel, or spit? Or to dry your hair or get rid of a smelly fart.
Andrew

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Moger Roore ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You've got to admit, he's got a point there.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding muchlike

I love beans. Big point.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
<snip>

Just stop the car and ask them politely to get out.
============================================Citroen C3. It's French! It's fuel-efficient! What have *you* done to irritate Dubya today?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
tersono ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

*LOVE* the sig... Mind if I nick it (and change it to 2cv)?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Site Timeline