Light Failiure

I recently had all the interior lights go at once dsh board radio but not the warning lights themselves. i've checked fuses and everything seems in order any suggestions. I wondered if it might be a rely?
Please help
Ricky :-)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Is there a dimmer control for the dashboard lights? If there is give it a wiggle and see what happens. If not then no idea. Cheers Colin
<Ricky Seed> wrote in message

Add pictures here
‚úĖ