Light Failiure

I recently had all the interior lights go at once dsh board radio but not the warning lights themselves. i've checked fuses and everything seems in order any suggestions. I wondered if it might be a rely?

Please help

Ricky :-)

Reply to
Ricky Seed

Is there a dimmer control for the dashboard lights? If there is give it a wiggle and see what happens. If not then no idea. Cheers Colin

Reply to
Colin A