Loebs Citroen

I`ve been trying to find out the specs on Loebs rally citroen. I`ve seen his changing to C4 next year, but I was just wondering about the current car.
Engine, suspension etc.
Frank
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I was reading < and I became inspired,> I`ve been trying to find out the specs on Loebs rally citroen. I`ve

I found this, http://www.citroen.com/CWW/en-US/SPORT/C4WRC/Presentation/default/06092006_C4WRC_PRESENTATION.htm <quote> the CitroŽn C4 WRC features four-wheel drive and a 2-litre turbocharged engine mated to a cross-mounted 6-speed gearbox. </quote>
--
d:J0han; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net Citroen Newsgroup
Frank The Poet wrote:

Take a look here http://tinyurl.com/y3d379
--
Regards

Steve G
‚úĖ

Thanks for the help guys. Seems like I have to buy a new car...lol.
Frank
Add pictures here
‚úĖ