Long shot Berlingo query

Hi, Dealer not open on a Saturday afternoon so just thought I'd ask you fine people a question concerning my 1998 Berlingo van. At some stage in it's life it had a rear seat conversion fitted which I want
to remove and return van to standard. The fitting of the seat necessitated the removal of a small section of load floor that appears to be spot welded to the main rear floor panel and what I wondered was, is this panel available as a part and how much is it going to cost me?
I know this could only be answered by someone who has gone down this road or a Citroen parts man but I live in hopes!
Dave
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Dave ( snipped-for-privacy@mbh.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Citroen's parts computer is on the web - www.citroen-pr.net - you need an ID, but they've said they're happy for enthusiasts to have one.
I've just tried to log on, but it's down at the mo.
Give me a bit more detail of how to identify the particular bit, and I'll have a look tomorrow for you.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were

Thanks Adrian,
Had a look at the site suggested and the parts I am after are listed although the price doesn't come up. I will contact my local dealer armed with the part numbers. Thanks again, it was a great help.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Dave ( snipped-for-privacy@mbh.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Add the part(s) to your basket, then view the basket, and you'll see the price.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were

Thanks for your help Adrian, picked up the parts today from my local dealer having been able to come up with the part numbers!
Dave
Add pictures here
‚úĖ