Maintenance Period Reset

Hi All.
I have a Berlingo Multispace with the diesel HDi 2L engine. Its going well and I am very happy with it. But I have just done a service and I can't
remember how to reset the service interval. I know that you have to push the two buttons on the display in the right sequence but I can't remember what that is. Can anyone help? JohnD
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
In most Citroens you simply press 1 x button then switch on the ignition and watch the numbers count up to 12500, or whatever the interval is.
Regards Slim.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ