Maintenance Period Reset

Hi All.

I have a Berlingo Multispace with the diesel HDi 2L engine. Its going well and I am very happy with it. But I have just done a service and I can't remember how to reset the service interval. I know that you have to push the two buttons on the display in the right sequence but I can't remember what that is. Can anyone help? JohnD

Reply to
John Davies

In most Citroens you simply press 1 x button then switch on the ignition and watch the numbers count up to 12500, or whatever the interval is.

Regards Slim.

Reply to
Slim