Need replacement 'Texalarm' - central locking/alarm button

I have no idea if this is the factory fitted alarm or not, but I have a single working alarm button which is beginning to disintegrate. The actual circuit is fine but the rubber button has collapsed into the
housing.
There is an alarm number written on a paper label inside the button which I am assuming has some significance with regard to the 'code' which unlocks my car.
Is it possible to get a new button made up for this type of alarm?
Regards, Jason.
--
Replace nntp with my name to reply.
N0 5pAm H3r3: Include this tagline to pass my spam filter.

This is on a '93 Citroen ZX 1.9D. Also I forgot to add that the old IR button still works fine.
Regards, Jason.