Need replacement 'Texalarm' - central locking/alarm button

I have no idea if this is the factory fitted alarm or not, but I have a single working alarm button which is beginning to disintegrate. The actual circuit is fine but the rubber button has collapsed into the housing.

There is an alarm number written on a paper label inside the button which I am assuming has some significance with regard to the 'code' which unlocks my car.

Is it possible to get a new button made up for this type of alarm?

Regards, Jason.

Reply to
Jason Arthurs

This is on a '93 Citroen ZX 1.9D. Also I forgot to add that the old IR button still works fine.

Regards, Jason.

Reply to
Jason Arthurs