Need window regulator for Xantia

I require a drivers door window regulator assembly for a 2000/W Xantia SX HDI 110 Estate (the Mark 2 model with 9 pin connector). The original one
has PA66 in the plastic moulding behind the motor.
Any suggestions for a source? The motor itself seem to be OK, but the cable is & clips are broken. I checked and a new one is stupid money (about £180!).
Does anyone re-build or fix them? Anyone you know breaking a MK 2 Xantia?
Regards,
Tony Howard Tel: 07973 269327
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
snip

actually, life's too short for all that ... try a breakers like these or these
bonne chance
Dr D
(PS - so is that the correct way to reply on a news group??????????)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me, [snip]

Looks good but some remarks. You have posted in HTML. Many people don't like that. You can change your settings to reply as plain text.
There is a small tool to help you post better using MSOE. That tool can be found here: http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix /
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net Citroen Newsgroup

thanks for this ...
I went for HTML to make the hyperlinks work ... what is the preferred method?
Can you recommend a good newbies guide to usenets ?
ATB
Dr D
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
says...

There is no need to enable HTML to allow hyperlinks to work - virtually all newsreader software will identify a hyperlink from plain text. If it doesn't the user of archaic software can copy and paste the link into a browser.
Jim
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,