New citroen c3

Do you have link or news about new c3?
Thanks

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
MB ( snipped-for-privacy@inwind.it) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

A replacement for the C3? Heard nothing, and I'd think it's a bit early. Another few years, although maybe a face-lift is around the corner.
The C5 is going to be first, I'd think.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were

Yes a simple face lift. In italy will be presented in september, I'd want to see fotos new colors etc...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
MB ( snipped-for-privacy@inwind.it) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

<googles> http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/57884/c3_gets_a_facelift.html
http://hvtm.totalcar.hu/car/m/citroen/724407.jpg
Let's hope that remains an artist's impression, eh?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I know google

I think that this isn't the new face (i hope) of c3, but a tuning

I' hope a big reduction in price for this series :-) My saxo has met a giant wild boar :-)
Thanks
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
MB ( snipped-for-privacy@inwind.it) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

C4/facelift C5/C6 style front...

You want a nice C2 to replace it.
Can I suggest this one? It seems very cheap for a 2005 C2 VTS - only £100, and nobody's bid on it yet. I wonder why?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE61211438
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were

Odd that. its a nice colour aswell, maybe its the bit about the air bag thats put them all off......
Rob
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

organs driver still inside sheets
If the driver is still inside the sheets; I can sell the organs.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ