New "green" =?UTF-8?Q?Citro=C3=ABn?= soon?

Citro√ęn C-Cactus. Looks ... ummm ... interesting <http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/10/13/citroen_cactus_electric_eval/ .

--
-- Whiskers

I think I'd rather like one with a diesel-electric arrangement, if it could manage without ever getting a charge from the mains. But I'd miss the fun of using a manual transmission with an internal combustion engine.
Or perhaps I'll take the plunge for an H-van "camper", or a 2CV. If I can overcome my worries about reliability and running costs and maintenance and so on - and find a suitable example that I can afford when the time comes. Meanwhile my trusty ZX still goes, and stops, on demand - and I quite like having all the raw power of the 1.9 diesel, and a heater that works.
--
-- Whiskers