New Picasso looks good

http://www.c4-picasso.com/uk/

message

Nice, although I would hate to have to pay for a new windscreen. GGJ

Bloody Flash crap, not the car, the site!

Indeed, seems to be at least part of the roof as well, never mind the cost - think about the poor sod who would have fit it, I hope I nave have the <sic>pleasure</sic>!
Jerry wrote:

Drives very nice as well !
Those sun shields look awfully near to the drivers head. Don't think I'd want them 2 inches from my nose. Kevin
Kevin wrote:

Plenty of room they flip up im 6ft plus and I was amazed at the space feels like you`re driving a cabriolet !
Jerry wrote:

I thought that too. I'd quite like to see the car not a load of flashy graphics, irritating music and scenes that change either irritatingly slowly or too bloody quick. I gave up after the second screen.
--
Malc

You know it's a bad day when even the aubergines are plotting against you
I was reading < and I became inspired,> http://www.c4-picasso.com/uk /
Chunk offa download. I kinda like the Picasso Xsara. It has a bionics feel to it. It is the only Xsara that looked great. (Except when covered in dirt on the rally track, any Xsara looks great like that) This C4 looks great from the inside out.
--
d:J0han; Certifiable me
http://2rowdy.aacity.net

pity about the towing weights....880kgs for the 1.6hdi?? 1300 tops??
Also 20.000 Euros (in Italy) looks good.
:-(((((
Johnnie Scott ha scritto:

Site Timeline