New Picasso looks good

Johnnie Scott

"Johnnie Scott" wrote in message news:HZ8kh.28538$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...

Nice, although I would hate to have to pay for a new windscreen. GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

in

Bloody Flash crap, not the car, the site!

Indeed, seems to be at least part of the roof as well, never mind the cost - think about the poor sod who would have fit it, I hope I nave have the pleasure!

Reply to
Jerry

Drives very nice as well !

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

Those sun shields look awfully near to the drivers head. Don't think I'd want them 2 inches from my nose. Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

Plenty of room they flip up im 6ft plus and I was amazed at the space feels like you`re driving a cabriolet !

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

I was reading , made by the entity known as Johnnie Scott, that requests spam to be sent to and I became inspired,

Chunk offa download. I kinda like the Picasso Xsara. It has a bionics feel to it. It is the only Xsara that looked great. (Except when covered in dirt on the rally track, any Xsara looks great like that) This C4 looks great from the inside out.

Reply to
2Rowdy

I thought that too. I'd quite like to see the car not a load of flashy graphics, irritating music and scenes that change either irritatingly slowly or too bloody quick. I gave up after the second screen.

Reply to
malc

pity about the towing weights....880kgs for the 1.6hdi?? 1300 tops??

Reply to
Rae H F Wills

Also 20.000 Euros (in Italy) looks good.

:-(((((

Johnnie Scott ha scritto:

Reply to
John Charles Keating