Newcomer!

Hello folks,
I'm currently an owner of a 96 ZX1.9D and a Xsara I 1.4 Coupe...I believe you can say that i'm a loyal citroen owner... I'm planning to trade in the
Xsara for either the C4 1.6 petrol or the New Look C5 1.6HDi. I have test driven both of these cars and of course both of them drive a lot different than my Xsara. My question is about the C5... Since I've never had a car with hydropneumatic suspension (ie Citroen), how reliable is this system? What maintenance is required, and how costly (compared to the cars' value)??? Any funny problems with C5s?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

as long as it is maintained it is very reliable. i've had a few citroens over the years and never had a problem wit them. i know of nobody that has had any major problems with the system.
keep replacin the spheres and fluid at the stated intervals and you'll be fine.. particularly with a new or nearly new model.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ